The Hampshire County Public Library has an opening for a part-time Maintenance Worker, to perform essential upkeep tasks throughout the facility. This position will be a 20 hour work week; hourly pay rate is $10.00 per hour. The person in this position will be responsible for a wide variety of duties such as repairs and cleaning the facility and some upkeep to the outside area, to ensure that our facility is both tidy and functional. The person in this position should have the manual dexterity and be physically capable for this work
- Perform routine repairs and maintenance (replacing light bulbs, paint touch-ups, etc)
- Inform library staff when outside professionals need to be consulted
- Perform necessary cleaning activities (dusting, vacuuming, emptying trash, etc)
- Help prepare for/clean up after events and Holidays
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Experience working with hand and electrical tools
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to bend, stretch and lift 20+ lbs, and work with cleaning solutions.
To apply for this position, please email a resume to email@example.com Position is open until filled.